Sorry, this job has expired.
We are a 120-bed skilled nursing center, and a proud member of the Consulate Health Care family. Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care. Englewood Healthcare and Rehabilitation is a place to get better, a place for living.
Seeking talented compassionate certified nursing assistants (CNA) for our skilled nursing facility in Englewood Florida.
• $16 per hour for PRN
What do we offer you?
• We have a New Wage Scale for our CNAs
• We offer an enhanced generous paid time off program
• Consulate Health Care rewards its professionals for their hard work and dedication to company success with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program.
Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care. Operating nationwide, we offer services ranging from short-term transitional care to Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
• 24-hour skilled nursing care
• Comprehensive post-acute care
• Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies
• "Your Journey Home" short-term rehab program
• Alzheimer's and dementia care
• Care for medically-complex patients
Even as we’ve grown to become the sixth-largest provider in the nation and the largest in the Sunshine State, it’s the little things we do while fulfilling our mission statement of "Providing Service with Our Hearts and Hands" that really make the difference.
A position with Consulate Health Care means more than just a paycheck. We believe in creating a positive environment that reinforces your efforts to succeed and supports your long-term career development. We offer the opportunity to work with a large corporation, and also have the benefits of a small company feel! You are entrusted to provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
We invite you to explore our job and career opportunities!
*Interviews being scheduled this week
*Complete Quick Apply for immediate consideration
• Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or GED equivalent
• Must be certified/registered in the State of Florida as a Certified Nursing Assistant
• NEW GRADS WELCOME to apply!
• We are looking for compassionate, hard working individuals who are eager to serve others.
• Our professionals impact our organization, our clients, and their families in a variety of constructive ways, every day. Even as we’ve grown to become the sixth-largest provider in the nation and the largest in the Sunshine State, it’s the little things we do while fulfilling our mission statement.....
The primary purpose of your job position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nurse aide care and services in accordance with the resident’s assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your supervisors.
All Shifts Available - 6:30a-3p, 2:30-11p, 10:30p-7a
FT / PT / PRN
* $16 per hour for PRN/Pool Associates *
* Please complete our Quick Apply to connect with one of our recruiters today *
Our professionals impact our organization, our clients, and their families in a variety of constructive ways, every day.
• We offer our employees a multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth including Consulate University.
• We provide endless career development opportunities.... a career that grows with you!
“Providing Service with Our Hearts and Hands” that really make the difference!