Englewood Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center, located on the Sarasota County / Charlotte County line in Florida. Englewood Florida is within close proximity to North Port (14 miles), Port Charlotte (21 miles), and Venice (16 miles). Our 120-bed skilled nursing center is a proud member of the Consulate Health Care family. Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading Long Term Care and Skilled Nursing health care providers, and thanks to our incredible team we have grown to become the largest provider in the Sunshine State.
Now recruiting caring dedicated Florida Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)
• $16 per hour for PRN
What do we offer you?
• Our work-life balance culture is very strong; we are able to provide very flexible scheduling options
• New Wage Scale offered for our CNAs
• Consulate Health Care rewards its professionals for their hard work and dedication to company success with a comprehensive benefit and incentives program.
Education / Certifications needed to qualify:
• Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or GED equivalent
• Must be certified/registered in the State of Florida as a Certified Nursing Assistant
• NEW GRADS WELCOME to apply!
The primary purpose of your job position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nurse aide care and services in accordance with the resident’s assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your supervisors.
All Shifts Available - 6:30a-3p, 2:30-11p, 10:30p-7a
FT / PT / PRN
A position with Consulate Health Care means more than just a paycheck. We believe in creating a positive environment that reinforces your efforts to succeed and supports your long-term career development. We offer the opportunity to work with a large corporation, and also have the benefits of a small company feel! You are entrusted to provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results. “Providing Service with Our Hearts and Hands” that really make the difference!
Please complete our Quick Apply to connect with one of our recruiters today.
We look forward to hearing from you!