Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
Sorry, this job has expired.
Full time, Part time, Per diem
$11.00 – $16.50
Englewood Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center, located on the Sarasota County/Charlotte County line in Florida, is now recruiting caring, dedicated Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs). New graduates are welcome to apply.
Be sure to ask about...
• Our employee appreciation program with monthly, quarterly and semi-annual rewards!
• New wage scale up to $16.50 per hour
What else do we offer our full time employees?
• Comprehensive benefit and incentives program that includes a variety of Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance plans to choose from, 401(k), holiday premium pay, and much more!
• An enhanced generous paid time off program that includes vacation and sick time you'll start accruing from your date of hire.
A position with Consulate Health Care means more than just a paycheck. We believe in creating a positive environment that reinforces your efforts to succeed and supports your long-term career development. We offer the opportunity to work with a large corporation, and also have the benefits of a small company feel. You are entrusted to provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results. You'll help us “Providing Service with Our Hearts and Hands” and really make the difference!
• Must possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
• Must be certified/registered in the State of Florida as a Certified Nursing Assistant.
As a CNA your primary purpose is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nurse aide care and services in accordance with the resident’s assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your supervisors.
• Full-time and and part-time shift options include:
Englewood Florida is within close proximity to North Port (14 miles), Port Charlotte (21 miles), and Venice (16 miles). Our 120-bed skilled nursing center is a proud member of the Consulate Health Care family. Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading Long Term Care and Skilled Nursing health care providers, and thanks to our incredible team we have grown to become the largest provider in the Sunshine State.
Click "Apply now" to get started today. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.